With a humble beginning in 1889, Hamilton Carhartt & Company (known today as Carhartt, Inc.) was established by Hamilton Carhartt in Dearborne, Michigan. Makers of heavy-duty workwear, the company started with 5 employees and 2 sewing machines and expanded operations to mills in Georgia and South Carolina by 1910. This expansion also included the establishment of several new sewing facilities across the United States, Canada and abroad, including Atlanta, Detroit, Dallas, San Francisco, Walkerville, Toronto, Vancouver, and Liverpool. Later, the company would open a large office and warehouse in New York and another facility in Paris, France.
USFarmer.com is a licensed retailer of authentic Carhartt clothing for men and women, including work dungarees, long sleeve work shirts, winter hats, gloves, hats and baseball caps, t-shirts, jeans, socks, and more.
Farm Girl Clothing
USFarmer.com is a licensed retailer of authentic Farm Girl clothing, including t-shirts, kids and infant clothing, hats, baseball caps, sweatshirts, hoodies, and more.
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: Farm Girl
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: Carhartt
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: Thompson Center
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: Rodeo Rags
- Remove This Item Headwear Categories: Kids Hats
- Remove This Item Headwear Categories: Hoods
- Remove This Item Headwear Categories: Baseball Caps
- Remove This Item Headwear Categories: Winter Hats
- Remove This Item Color: Brown
- Headwear Categories
You have no items to compare.