Farmall is the brand name for a line of tractors built by International Harvester from the 1920s to the 1970s. Originally known as McCormick-Deering Farmall, and later known as McCormick Farmall, Farmall tractors were general purpose tractors that became a popular brand for IH for over 50 years. In 1973, International Harvester discontinued the Farmall brand, but the love for the hard-working machines lives on. Today, many old Farmall tractors can still be seen working in fields and adorning antique collections.
USFarmer.com is a licensed retailer of authentic Farmall clothing, including t-shirts and long sleeved shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies, hats, baseball caps and more.
Bone Collector Clothing
USFarmer.com is a licensed retailer of authentic Bone Collector clothing, including t-shirts, baseball caps, and more.
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: Bone Collector
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: Farmall
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: Oliver Tractor
- Remove This Item Clothing Categories: Short Sleeve Shirts
- Remove This Item Clothing Categories: T-Shirts
- Remove This Item Color: Brown
- Remove This Item Price: $0 - $10
- Remove This Item Price: $10 - $20
- Clothing Categories
- $10 - $20 (5)
You have no items to compare.