Bone Collector Clothing
USFarmer.com is a licensed retailer of authentic Bone Collector clothing, including t-shirts, baseball caps, and more.
With a humble beginning in 1889, Hamilton Carhartt & Company (known today as Carhartt, Inc.) was established by Hamilton Carhartt in Dearborne, Michigan. Makers of heavy-duty workwear, the company started with 5 employees and 2 sewing machines and expanded operations to mills in Georgia and South Carolina by 1910. This expansion also included the establishment of several new sewing facilities across the United States, Canada and abroad, including Atlanta, Detroit, Dallas, San Francisco, Walkerville, Toronto, Vancouver, and Liverpool. Later, the company would open a large office and warehouse in New York and another facility in Paris, France.
USFarmer.com is a licensed retailer of authentic Carhartt clothing for men and women, including work dungarees, long sleeve work shirts, winter hats, gloves, hats and baseball caps, t-shirts, jeans, socks, and more.
IH Feed the World T-Shirt
Duck Dynasty Vintage Motif T-Shirt
Regular Price: $19.00
Special Price $9.50
Damaged IH Pure Country T-Shirt
- Remove This Item Department: Women's
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: Bone Collector
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: Carhartt
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: Duck Dynasty
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: International Harvester
- Remove This Item Clothing Categories: Short Sleeve Shirts
- Remove This Item Color: Brown
- Remove This Item Price: $0 - $10
- Remove This Item Price: $10 - $20
- Men's (2)
- Women's (3)
- Children - Boys (1)
- Duck Dynasty (1)
- Farm Girl (1)
- Farmall (1)
- International Harvester (2)
- John Deere (7)
- Clothing Categories
- T-Shirts (3)
- Short Sleeve Shirts (3)
You have no items to compare.