International Harvester Clothing
USFarmer.com is a licensed retailer of authentic International Harvester clothing for men, women, children, and infants, including t-shirts and long sleeved shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies, hats, baseball caps, and more.
With a humble beginning in 1889, Hamilton Carhartt & Company (known today as Carhartt, Inc.) was established by Hamilton Carhartt in Dearborne, Michigan. Makers of heavy-duty workwear, the company started with 5 employees and 2 sewing machines and expanded operations to mills in Georgia and South Carolina by 1910. This expansion also included the establishment of several new sewing facilities across the United States, Canada and abroad, including Atlanta, Detroit, Dallas, San Francisco, Walkerville, Toronto, Vancouver, and Liverpool. Later, the company would open a large office and warehouse in New York and another facility in Paris, France.
USFarmer.com is a licensed retailer of authentic Carhartt clothing for men and women, including work dungarees, long sleeve work shirts, winter hats, gloves, hats and baseball caps, t-shirts, jeans, socks, and more.
- Remove This Item Department: Women's
- Remove This Item Department: Children - Boys
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: Carhartt
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: International Harvester
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: John Deere
- Remove This Item Color: Green
- Remove This Item Color: Brown
- Remove This Item Price: $20 - $30
- Remove This Item Price: $40 - $50
- Clothing Categories
- Headwear Categories
You have no items to compare.