Farmall is the brand name for a line of tractors built by International Harvester from the 1920s to the 1970s. Originally known as McCormick-Deering Farmall, and later known as McCormick Farmall, Farmall tractors were general purpose tractors that became a popular brand for IH for over 50 years. In 1973, International Harvester discontinued the Farmall brand, but the love for the hard-working machines lives on. Today, many old Farmall tractors can still be seen working in fields and adorning antique collections.
USFarmer.com is a licensed retailer of authentic Farmall clothing, including t-shirts and long sleeved shirts, sweatshirts and hoodies, hats, baseball caps and more.
Farm Girl Children
USFarmer.com is a licensed retailer of authentic Farm Girl clothing, including t-shirts, kids and infant clothing, hats, baseball caps, sweatshirts, hoodies, and more.
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: Farm Girl
- Remove This Item Manufacturer: Farmall
- Remove This Item Clothing Categories: T-Shirts
- Remove This Item Clothing Categories: Pull Over Hoodies
- Remove This Item Clothing Categories: Skirts & Skorts
- Remove This Item Clothing Categories: Tank Tops
- Remove This Item Clothing Categories: Muscle Shirts
- Remove This Item Price: $10 - $20
- Clothing Categories
You have no items to compare.